"TrespassAmerica" Photo Contest
How toenter the contest:
1. Nopurchase or donation is necessary to enter or win
2. Toparticipate in contest listeners must send photo of selves in front of a "Notrespassing" sign to e-mail address: email@example.com
3.Participants must also send full contact information (name, address, phonenumber, and e-mail address) with submissions
4. Oneentry per person, per household
5. Thedeadline for photo submission is June 1st, 2010 at 4pm.
1. Thecontest is open to all ages
2. WSOU student staff members, stationvolunteers, and employees of Seton HallUniversity are ineligible to participate or win
3. We are not advocating breaking the law, thecontest is to simply take a photo in front of a "No trespassing" sign; not toactually trespass. WSOU is not liable for any legal altercations
Selection of winners:
1. After all photos have been submitted on June 1st
2. Staff managers will vote on photos; selecting5 winners
3. All decisions made will be final
1. 5 winners will be selected to win a pair oftickets to the Trespass America Festival at the Prudential Center in Newark, NJon Saturday August 18th
1. All participants agree to have theirphotographs and names posted on the WSOU Facebook, Twitter, and whatever othermedia outlets
2. WSOU, at its sole discretion, reserves theright to disqualify any person tamperingwith the entry process, the operations of theWSOU and Seton Hall University, or whois otherwise in violation of the rules. Thestation further reserves the right to cancel,terminate or modify the contest if it is notcapable of completion as planned. WSOU alsoreserves the right to make changes in the rulesof the contest including the substitution ofa different prize of equivalent value, whichwill become effective upon announcement
3. As acondition to acceptance, all contest winners must release WSOU and Seton HallUniversity, its employees, officers and agentsfrom any and all liabilities arising directlyor indirectly from using the prize.
4. Winnersshall be responsible for any taxes imposed on receipt of the prize.
5. Byparticipating in the contest, all winners agree to allow the WSOU and SetonHallUniversity to use their personal information forinternal use only.